Does anybody use individual outs on synths?

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Thu Aug 19 19:21:12 CEST 2021

Hi Peter

I would second the suggestion from James – this is actually pretty close to my setup with the Midas 32R plus the two stage boxes in terms of functionality.

For roughly the same price as the Quantum you could also get the Presonus StudioLive 32R which would give you mixing power and no hassle with the DB25 cables.

Regards

Martin