New gear

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon Aug 9 18:46:28 CEST 2021

Yeah, it's pretty great. Given how cheap they are it's pretty much an easy buy. Sounds great, 1u. It also has me considering picking up a Emu Pro/Cussion again. Had one back when they were new. Sold when I got a sampler to be more "pro." Never used the sampler as much as I did the pro/cussion. In both cases, it isn't so much the drums - I have Maschine and 30 years of my sample library, but I love the percussion in these older units. Sprinkle it everywhere

James