Everyone okay?

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:18:20 CET 2020

 San Francisco is very quiet as we are all practicing staying at home and luckily Lisa and I can work from home.  NYU campus is pretty much closed and my son is home and starting next week they'll be doing online classes; as will my other son's high school will.  Our travel plans for Euro2020 got canceled; had tickets for a Glasgow game, so that's that.
It's nice though having no Uber and other ride sharing services clogging SF streets :-)
mohsen