Ableton Live Lite 10 - anyone got a spare serial card lying around?

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Tue Jul 28 16:07:10 CEST 2020

Dave—

I’ve had Live Lite since 4.0 and my former M-Audio controller keyboard about 10-15 years ago. If you login to Ableton’s website you should be able to download the latest Live Lite version. I’ve been upgrading ever since then and am on version 10.x now on my Mac Mini running Catalina.

That being said, if you still need a code I can give you an extra one for free since when I purchased my Akai MPC X last spring they started offering a Live Lite free code once version 2.7 of their firmware/software added the Ableton Live Control Surface feature.

Let me know if you still need it. I can login to my Akai support site and generate a code for you if so.

In any case, I don’t think I’ve ever even used my original Live Lite version since I got it way back when other than installing it and testing to make sure it works on my Mac Mini. Not a software guy, strictly hardware for me.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords