Ableton Live Lite 10 - anyone got a spare serial card lying around?

Dave S dave.silvester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:54:57 CEST 2020

Hi Bar,

I've recently started tutoring a budding teenage producer who is using
Ableton Live Lite 10.

Ableton isn't my usual DAW. I have Live Lite 8 from a Focusrite soundcard I
bought a few years back, but I'm wanting to get hold of Live Lite 10 so
we're working on the same software and can send projects to each other more
easily.

I wondered if someone has a spare serial for Live Lite 10 that you're not
using and would be willing to part with for some beer money? :-D

My serial gathered dust in a box for some years so I'm guessing it's a
common occurrence for those who are already established and don't need the
Lite version.

Perhaps you have multiple serials lying around...!?

I can't be bothered to pirate things any more. I'm running Bitwig 3 on
Linux as of very recently and enjoying it so far. But my student is using
Lite 10 so I'm looking to find myself a legitimate copy.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

~Dave