Pro 3

Mic Zac (Noiseconformist) mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Sat Jan 25 11:44:45 CET 2020

I just browsed the manual and tried to quickly find information about the filter configuration:
https://yo41t1y5gos9jw8f3lptw0xo-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Pro-3-Users-Guide-1.0.pdf

It seems it really just can switch the filter type.
I can’t find anything like filter routing as the the Pro 2 does provide.
That’s disappointing!