Schermfoto 2020-08-31 om 09.20.40

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Aug 31 09:34:40 CEST 2020

Yesterday I participated in my first ever 1/3 triathlon. That’s 1.5km swim, 60km bike ride and than 15km run. It was fun, but terrible weather. It was raining like crazy, really dangerous during the bike ride.
As for the start, due to corona measures, it was a rolling start. 5 athletes every 20 sec.
I’m happy with the result, happy I could at least do one race this year. I need to improve my running skills, but motivation was hard this year as it looked like there were not going to be any races at all.