AMT8 in Catalina

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue Apr 28 15:39:13 CEST 2020

I have the same feelings about ASUS.   I had a machine based on them that was riddled with odd problems until I eventually bit the bullet and replaced the mother board (can’t remember what I replaced it with)…and suddenly all the weird went away…

That whole experience really ruined my on DIY PC’s.  I just can’t be bothered when I actually have work to do.

Tony