cash to spend...

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sun Mar 17 14:42:26 CET 2019

On My way back home from the local music store. So I played some of the synths on my list:
Didn’t like the rev2, sound wise not what I’m looking for, interface was very nice!
Loved the MatrixBrute, really impressed me. Going to reproduce some patches on my modular. If it doesn’t work, I’m buying this thing.
Than I played the ob-6, it’s got that sound I really like, but don’t need. This would be my next synth though in other circumstances.
Than the moog... What a sound! So easy to make a sound on and portable. I do miss polyphony though... but the big one is out of my league.
Lastly I played the p-12. This guy had a controller set up to easily modify the parameters. I liked the sound, quite different than everything else I played today. I was tempted to buy this and just check it out for a couple of weeks.
So after all, half a day spent and I’m still not sure which one to buy 😵
Maybe I should just buy this new tri-bike...
ToAd
Verstuurd vanuit mijn brein