Electric music car?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 11:53:58 CET 2019

I’m not a Tesla owner!  Its a friend of mines (Phil @ Sky Studio) and I had use of it for a week while he was out of town .. pretty fun adventure, but I wouldn’t spend that kind of money on a car unless I was Niggemann-levels of rich.

> How is that going for you? Does the Tesla have a 12V out for your Eurorack? That’s quite the upgrade from your electric scooter, isn’t it? but do you still get to pass the traffic the way you could with the scooter? ;)

I will never go back to ICE for transportation.  Still got my electric moped, will try to upgrade it in 2020 - got my eye on the Shwalbe.

> And more importantly: does Mister Kurz still stare at you in gridlocked traffic?

Driving a Tesla around has alerted me to all my douche-bag acquaintances who only came out of the woodwork to congratulate me on my ’new wealth’, haha!  :P

j.