Another track

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:37:57 CET 2019

Hi !
Very well done ! I personally love it  :)
Listening now for the third time in a row :P
Overall it sounds very good to me (Skinny puppy + Big Black),I can see that you are developing your own style :)

As Joost said some sidechain on some tracks would maybe help.
For the  the delay on the bass sound (or is it on the kick) I would try it in mono ...

For the reverb on the voice you may add an eq with a High Pass and a Low Pass …

Sometime I would send the guitar signal into a ping pong delay for a second or two to get this dub guitar sound going / echoing to space and fading away...

For the distorted high synth which kicks in around 3:42 I would add a phaser to add more Panning movement (it s what you did for the guitar), then I would maybe add a filter on it .. (however your Saturation + Tape delay are very nice tho ) .

Just curious how long it took you to make this track from beginning till now ?

Thank you for sharing ! !

Romain