Audio interfaces

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat May 19 23:37:16 CEST 2018

Op 17-5-2018 om 16:38 schreef Joost Schuttelaar:
> On 12 May 2018, at 14:46, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
>> Prices are roughly half of the MOTU products. But the fact that the bigger MIDI interface is still advertised on their site, but difficult to find on-line, is a bit worrying.
> ESI... now that’s a name I have not heard in a long, long time…

They give me the impression of being a very small outfit, but they've
been active for almost 20 years at least now, and their products are
getting favourable reviews. Never mind that, though, because Tony Scharf
has agreed to sell me his MIDI interface, so that solves that.

My bigger problem is that I'm not finding any takers for my 01V. Since
it's basically a 16 channel to 2 channel converter, and I have a 2
channel audio/MIDI interface already, I may just keep it.

There was one guy wanting to do a part exchange with a whole lot of
junk, occupying even more space than the 01V. No thank you.

- Peter