Question MiniNova for EMX ?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat May 5 22:06:29 CEST 2018

Op 16-10-2017 om 21:36 schreef Gert van Santen:
> I had an Electribe EMX. Had a lot of fun with it, used it for some recordings as a rhythm box, plus we used it at the music-bar meet in Malta.
>
> It is now at Peter K.'s place :-)

It is, and it's not getting enough attention. But things have changed
recently, and I'm planning to get it back into the fold.

Basically, we threw away all the junk we had in the "room on the roof"
(a typical Maltese/Mediterranean concept, since the roofs are flat and
look a lot like they do in the Middle East), and we're going to turn it
into our son's "den". That means that his desk and PC can go there, I
can buy a new desk for myself, and get the synths downstairs.

Incidentally, in throwing things away, my wife threw away my Commodore
Amiga...

- Peter