It's been a while...

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Feb 19 20:31:34 CET 2018

I like it Romain! This one goes into my playlist for the next weeks.

I was expecting something after 6:00 as the track takes until 6:34 ;-)

Who wrote the poem?

I like the improvised sounds along the text. These sounds distracts me
from listening to the poem though, will have to listen to it again for a
couple of times. Which is good :-)

The built up on the voice is also well done, I like the efx at around
3:00, but also the fact that you use the efx scarce after that moment.

Love the transition at 4:00. Not so much fan of the drum madness at
about 4:27, I would reduce the overdrive efx a little, but the concept
is cool!

Cheers,

ToAd