It's been a while...

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:01:22 CET 2018

Loving  it !!!

I am not really sure but I guess you can consider below as a song-answer to your song :P

http://www.fractales12.com/_title/test/Peace%20and%20Loch%2016b.mp3

Actually this is the result of me trying to mix /chop a jam from 2 weeks ago with a friend  …

The result is this underground-music that we love  :)

Instruments used :

Ex5
Pocket Operator 12
Stylophone
Acoustic Percussions
Poem

I know the mix could be done better by other Barians and also it may be a bit too long but after listening to your tune, I got the feeling to launch ours to you ;)

I hope some of you guys will appreciate the trip !

Cheeers

:)

Romain