<DKIM> Audio editor for Mac

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:24:18 CEST 2018

HI!

On 7 Apr 2018, 18.06 +0300, Cyrille Damez <cyrille.damez at laposte.net>, wrote:
> However, I am
> afraid there is no automation for crossfading loops, so you'll have to
> manually duplicate the loop, edit the volume envelopes, and mix down,
> but there's probably a way to create a script to do that for you.

This is really the only thing I’m interested in. Are there *any* apps that do this smoothly (I have yet to try it out in Reaper the way Jay described it, though)? Come to think of it, could be an iOS app as well…

During my PC years, I seem to remember that at least Sound Forge had this functionality in the loop/region edit dialog. It was really easy and straightforward to set the crossfade amount and tweak it and listen to it realtime. You would think nowadays software would have more useful features instead of fewer...

Cheers,

Kim