my GAS is acting up - anyone buy gear from Russia?

moron moron at industrial.org
Tue Oct 3 21:07:34 CEST 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-03 at 19:49 +0100, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO wrote:
> AVP are totally legit..  He(?) is all over the internet and facebook
> and the kit they make look great!!
>
> I was also very close to buying the MAD-5 drum machine but somehow
> managed to avoid it..

Dammit Paul, now I can't avoid it.  Bye bye money, I hardly knew ye.

=)

Next step is deciding whether to get a 120V to 220V transformer or
trying to find a 15VAC power supply that fits the MAD-5.  For some
reason the AVP folks really want you to stick with a transformer which
I don't understand why.

Cheers,

Ron

--