Simple audio interface

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:25:09 CET 2017

So, I just went through the process of eliminating noise that was picked up by some of the audio cables, that was introduced from some USB connections.  In my case I traced the USB noise to a small 4-port hub.  I replaced the hub and used balanced cables between the main audio interfaces and voila, most of the noise gone.  So definitely change cables to balanced ones, and go for real quality there.  As for the audio interface, I have the Saffire Pro 40 in the main studio, and I got a Scarlett Solo for one of my boys, and am really happy with them.
mohsen