3 things

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Fri Aug 25 15:52:21 CEST 2017

Hi Tom,

I really like he mpk as a controller for Ableton or max. It's very sturdy and has many many knobs and buttons and Faders. I don't play the keys just trigger things with them.

The editor is ok but required because there is an number of things you can't change on the keyboard itself if I remember right. (Like the Midi channel of a button)

Hope this helps. Can't say anything about he others..;-)

Sent from my Phone