Digitakt & MachineDrum (Was: Novation Peak)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:14:13 CEST 2017

The Rytm isn't a sampler though, it's really just an added feature, but I think it's nice for adding punch to a sound or using it for single cycle waveforms. But yea it's not a huge on the fly inspirational thing, more a plan it out or get lucky thing. The digitakt seems to me what I always kinda wanted the octatrack to be, a funky weird simple sampler.