another friday has passed - another tune you should listen to, or not...

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Nov 21 15:36:18 CET 2016

http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/I%20need%20it%20now%20-%20Terminal%20Wedgies.wav

I know it's getting boring, but here it goes...

Same stuff used as on the last 2 tracks...
Lyrics stolen on a site on the web, so we are not to blame

(This one was actually a mess after the session, took me a Saturday
afternoon to clean up, was messed up again on Sunday by Ax47, today C4
send me this version which I think is the best... so lots of editing
done after Friday so this one doesn't count as a one taker)

Enjoy, and comments welcome!

PS if anyone got a stockpile of real bad lyrics, preferably written when
you where in Goth mode when 16, please send to this address...
German/french/dutch/English, all OK

Cheers,

ToAd