some new tunes and stuff

moron moron at industrial.org
Mon Nov 14 21:23:02 CET 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 20:58 +0100, Jay Vaughan (ibisum) wrote:
> > https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com/album/user-manual
>
> Much more listenable than Griefer!  :)

No you're more listenable Griefer!

=)

Glad I held onto the Metavox even if it's taken me something like 10
years to get significant use out of it.

Also, surprised I am not seeing more love out there for the EHX drum
boxes, both are fun to use when triggered via CV and very suited for
live tweaking. Also pretty easy to integrate into a small system for
those without existing modular setups (Boss style 9V power, small
footprint, 1/4 ins and outs).

--
http://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
http://nullcommand.bandcamp.com