some new tunes and stuff

moron moron at industrial.org
Mon Nov 14 18:59:53 CET 2016

My wife and I finished off our first formal Null Command recording so
here's some minimal synth / wave that's obsessed with vintage mainframe
and operating system documentation:

https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com/album/user-manual

Gear used was:

Reon Driftbox-R (bass, via CV)
Blue Lantern oscillator box (incidentals mostly, CV)
Boss DR-660 (MIDI from Beatstep)
EHX Super Space Drum (CV)
EXH Crash Pad (CV)
Korg Minilogue (played live)
Arturia Beatstep Pro (used as controller and sequencer)
Alesis Metavox (vocals)
Digitech Digidelay (manual delay tails)
Boss PS2 (manual delay tails)
2 EQ, 1 fuzz and 1 boost pedal

Recorded / mixed with Reaper.

Mastered it on the cheap via MasteringBOX which did a surprisingly OK
job for a headless mastering run.  Makes me question why other headless
operations are charging such exorbitant rates.

Cheers,

Ron

--
http://nearlydead.bandcamp.com