iPad Professional

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:45:53 CET 2016

I looked and the Lightning adapter is definitely something you would not want to leave on the pencil, so it's a bit small to keep track of. But I prefer the normal charging method, while seemingly precarious I would certainly rather have it this way than not, I got over the fear and it's rather handy. I think there was a video where in testing you had to put a large amount of force to snap the end off.

I think though that Apple has created a new alternative method in psychiatry. Instead of having to pull out a water glass it is now easy to tell if a patient is a pessimist or an optimist by asking them what they think of the main charging method of the pencil.

:)

Sent from my iPhone