New Midi keyboard

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 11:22:53 CEST 2016

I had a Arturia Keylab but returned it. They look fantastic but my Novation Zero integrated better with their software.

I reluctantly got a S61 following MBar comments. I got stung twice with Kore and don't use my software. However, it is a blast and it genuinely makes things easier - this is claimed by all these type products but in my experiences I always end up going back to the mouse. The Arp and key lights are just SOOO useful, especially on drums. And it integrates really well with Arturia V Collection (way better than their own hardware)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk