Denis, LePetitMartien

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Jan 25 21:36:44 CET 2016

Op 25-1-2016 om 19:56 schreef Komatos:
> Wasn't he just telling us in mid December that the worst was behind him and he was slowly recuperating? How sad. So young too.

November 19 he said this:
============================
"I'm analog, I crunch cancer to bits. lol
============================

And this was his last post on the bar:
============================
Le 29 nov. 2015 à 00:06, ToAd a écrit :
 > I didn't get further than the first picture because that
picture is a nightmare to me...
 > If that is the future for mankind, I pity our children.
 > I'm starting to believe that that we (they) had it all wrong
in the 80's, we did have a future, but we f*cked up!
 > really, I'm disgusted.

The pics are very "the 5th element", and if you take
Shangai/Shenzen or Tokyo, you're in "Blade Runner". There's an
horrid sensation of "déjà vu", and not for the best.

diode
diodeladder at free.fr

--
Gert