RPM 2016 - People With Monkeys

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:49:07 CET 2016

> So here it is.  My completed entry for RPM 2016, People With Monkeys.

Been listening to this all day and I have to say I really enjoy it, in the same way that I used to enjoy BoardsOfCanada or ArminTobin or some such similar thing .. I really love the outro-of-Bittersweet/intro-to-Opium-Dreams - very groovy and sentimental and somehow poignant.

Great work Declan .. a real treat to listen to all day, then go back and check and verify that it was in fact done by a -bar’ian … and not just any -bar’ian, but one who has stayed true to the art of -bar’ian’ness for decade(s) now, plural intended.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com