oh my gas

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Feb 28 00:34:02 CET 2016

Wonder how much they sound alike :) I like the sound of the JX-03, it’s quite different from most other VA’s. Plus it’s a nice direct interface… it has quite a breadth in sound!

One thing that I’m wondering about: AndyT, you have the JU-06, correct? When sequencing, can you enter step notes using an external MIDI keyboard? I’m getting the K-25M in a couple of days, but I seem to only to be able to input steps using the ribbon controller on the left. Not using external MIDI control… it seems like something is buggy…

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL