Minilogue GAS

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:41:27 CET 2016

> That was interesting…kinda like the Nord Modular…kinda…

I think its a brilliant idea, and I wish I’d done it first.  :)  PureData, hosted on Linux, with knobs and buttons in a box.  Duh!  Hurts to see it, but I want one nevertheless.

Still, the skies the limit.  There is no lack of synthesis software in the Linux world; only hardware to run it on.  Maybe someone will grok this and make a ‘workstation’-synth out of whats there already ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com