Minilogue GAS

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:59:03 CET 2016

> On Feb 25, 2016, at 7:18 PM, moron <moron at industrial.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 22:56 +0100, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
>> Arrrghhhhhh mine is too… the in-stock display was of course
>> incorrect. It should arrive tuesday….. arrghhhh...
>
> I was told by L&M Canada that they had orders for "over 275" but only
> received 25 units (way to go Korg).  Soma and I will be waiting until
> late March at the earliest if we want one.
>
> =(

Yea sorry U.S. got em first and sold out soon after. I ordered like 12am day before announcement I think and had it a day or two later.

> How am I supposed to feed my GAS in the meantime?

Buy a
http://www.zvex.com/products/instant-lo-fi-junky love this thing!

Speaking of warbly just picked up this little guy from its maker tonight.
http://www.hc-tt.com
Decided I wanted to save a bit in electricity and play my tapes manually.