unintended new gear...

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Mon Feb 22 17:13:15 CET 2016

One of the members of the local synth facebook group here popped up with a
whole bunch of gear to sell quickly (no it's not stolen..) due to his
flatmate skipping town and leaving him with a large rent bill to sort out
quickly.

I felt guilty taking advantage of it, but he swore that getting the cash
today was more useful than an extra couple of hundred... but I made him
round up anyway

so now for US $600 I have a perfect condition Beatstep Pro and a barely
touched Dave Smith Mopho keyboard... and I swore I wasn't going to buy
anything else with a keyboard...

Time to rotate some gear out methinks.