Minilogue GAS

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Mon Feb 22 16:45:36 CET 2016

A bit too late as you already caved :)

My business partner has his at our office so I've spent a few hours playing with it.

Really fun to use, I like the filter with zero to very moderate values for resonance as it sounds quite weak when you get too high.

Easy to get nice sounds and the sequencer with its motion tracks is a great addition.

A bit limited in the LFO section and a few bugs which makes it behave odd, like an osc suddenly being transposed 2-3 octaves and the only way to fix it is to switch patch back and forth.

Have one on back order...

/Micke

Sent from Mikaels cellular device