Re: Juiced Jam 2016 — 10-years celebration!

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Mon Feb 22 01:27:12 CET 2016

On 22/02/16 00:18, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Op 22-2-2016 om 1:15 schreef Tony Hardie-Bick:
>> yeah, much electronic modification was required for the
>> instrument i ended up ordering from
>> chapman, thanks to gert bringing his instrument along to this
>> party, which you see in the video.
>> this resulted in endless explorations of sound. after a while
>> (five years or so) the electronics
>> stabilised to one particular design. the real journey has only
>> just started
>>
>> t.
>> ________
>
> Hey, Tony, any new stick videos/music from you on line?

no video. a good recording from last year, though, plus picture:

http://www.entity.net/tmp/2015-05-14-1.mp3
http://www.entity.net/tmp/lklectic-Workshop-May-2015.jpg

this may not fit the usual definition of music, more sound organisation
perhaps. it is part of an experimentational sequence.

the piano was just too heavy for the international aspect of my research.

t.