MonoPoly restoration - thus far...

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 12:58:42 CET 2016

Thanks Rom...! It's not particularly difficult to restore a synth, but it does take a lot of time, and a workbench of half decent tools helps. Patience is the more important than skill, in my mind. Take it slow, research each stage, and let it happen in good time rather than rushing.

I will test some walnut stain and see how it looks 😊

The Maplin 5600S is a beast! Would have taken a long time to build that back in early 80s (it was a DIY synth)

Wil keep you posted on the MonoPoly

Cheers

Tim