hardware is annoying

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Sat Feb 13 02:09:23 CET 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>
wrote:

> Have you tried another DAW? Or perhaps it's your PC/Mac...

Just tried Ableton on my laptop, same issue.

Reading up on more forums, it seems like Ableton has some odd behavior
MIDI-wise when it comes to stop/start, *especially* if tracks are armed for
recording... No wonder I've been having some odd issues with MIDI CC doing
resets when recording....

I mean the problems with the Volcas are still there with the Octatrack
driving it, but it's really just the tempo changes now. The rest feels like
a different issue now.