Live Recording of impro

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Feb 6 14:17:25 CET 2016

Op 6-2-2016 om 13:52 schreef K9 Kai Niggemann:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Thursday the "Cuba" in Münster celebrated its 30th anniversary.
> For that occasion we staged a live improve concert with about 15
> musicians and Paul Hubweber as s director/conductor.
>
> I find the result pretty impressive:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z7bpc08gjacxaqz/AABRxCBBVeBVOBp1xX-TVyXna?dl=0

Hey Kai, dude - I can't get any work done with this noise on ;-)

It's definitely impressive, but to be honest, most of it is a bit
too much for my taste, so I sort of zapped through both files. I
did find a couple of beautiful, soft parts, though, that really
worked for me.

Thansk for having the bravery to share this concert!

Cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen