DIY FM - PreenFM2

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 21:46:56 CEST 2015

ToAd wrote:

> Luckily for me they are out of stock.... mmm back in stock in November, that's the 'bonus announcement month' @ work :-)

Ah, I did not realise they were out of stock.  About 2 weeks back they had the full kits in but these sold before the guy even got to update his FB page.  I then quickly ordered just the PCB, the metal case and MCU board; I expected they would sell out of even these bits pretty quickly..

They have a BOM spreadsheet so I was able to order all the parts.  Their BOM is not completely clear what bits are included with the PCB/Case/MCU so I did end up over ordering by about 30euros.  If anyone does want to order the BOM, it would be best to use my spread sheet version as I have updated to show where I over ordered.

I heard he will be selling complete kits again later in the year..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk