Mapping

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Jun 8 19:08:03 CEST 2015

Hi all,

this is the video I mentioned previously in the "subwoofer" thread.

https://youtu.be/QjtbaZbPubU

my friends Aquiet & Francis made the animations, I created the soundtrack. In the beginning it's a bit overcast by the crowd noise, then it gets better.

Eventually we'll have the source material online, too.

Enjoy and please tell me what you think (and please ignore the glitch at the end -- someone actually tripped over a cable in the control room...!)

Best
Kai