Ableton Live - has it lost its mojo?

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon Jun 8 15:26:15 CEST 2015

Late to the discussion...but..
As soon as they announced Max for Live, I knew this was going to happen.  It was a nice way for Ableton to shirk off new developments to the M4L community rather than having to do much for themselves.
That said, Ableton is a DAW and it's done what every DAW eventually does - becomes mature.  AT some point, there are only so many features one can develop without getting into Cakewalk "who the hell actually needs that?" territory.
Tony