Free SOS subscription (6 months) : hurry, offer expires today

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:46:11 CEST 2015

I only read FM for the articles. Oh who am I kidding it's for the studio tours. I trust SOS much more but it's just so stuffy and boring now a days, or maybe always. I started watching the sonic state vid casts lately, those are fun between reviews. Was excited about Potato (more about music) on YouTube but nothing really happened with that. I wish there was more content for this kind of stuff, there is a lot on YouTube but it's a bitch wading through shit. Also it seems no one in any media can do a proper review, it's usually just marketing feature talk. Though Nick will say sometime if he thinks something is a bit off, in a polite way.