Free SOS subscription (6 months) : hurry, offer expires today

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:27:50 CEST 2015

> Ive been a subscriber since about the 1950's..  And Future Music..   Recently Ive been wondering if I might cancel, especially FM..

Yeah, I stopped reading FM a decade ago, only picked up an issue recently because it had Paul Maddox in it, but generally I find it completely useless.  I guess I evolved.

Still like the odd SOS though, its bloody expensive here in Austria, so I’m glad to be getting it free for the next 6 months.  Will give it another chance I suppose.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com