Yamaha reface

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:26:42 CEST 2015

I dare you to watch the official Reface Yamaha hands on videos + commercial (that features parkour, skateboarding, bmx) and not be embarrassed for them. One dude is flipping out how the CS will change the game forever.

Either they know it's bs or they really have no clue. Love that they still focus on the performer but making only one workstation and countless PSR keyboards for forever have rotted their brain. Apparently they have their workers work on their own projects as an exercise, and one group made a midi controller with extra sounds, Reface was born!

Insane marketing aside, they do sound really good, and the build quality is supposed to be nice. But $500 street... I might get the dx if on sale somewhere, it's the clear winner.

The CS is based on the An1x tech btw...