Hot damn NAMM

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Jan 30 23:47:03 CET 2015

K9 Kai Niggemann schreef op 27-1-2015 om 00:05:

> They are only about 1200 EUR and guzzle about 8.5 l/100km -- I'm
> tempted to get a Trabi Station wagon and go on tour with it..;-)

Make sure to bring spare parts, too. And measure by hand how much fuel
you have left.

My car has this nifty display that shows you how much fuel you're
consuming. There's this one hill on the road to work, and it's
exhilarating to floor it and zoom up this road. The measurement stops at
39.9 l/100km, and yes, I have hit that on the way up. That's less than 6
mpg. On the other hand, on the way down it uses 0 l/100km.

Since I saw that figure on the screen, though, I take it a bit easier.

- Peter