Hot damn NAMM

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 02:43:20 CET 2015

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 7:34 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com> wrote:
>
> Do you have a good recommendation for Euro cables? I have too many crappy Doepfer ones, and think maybe I should just entirely switch to stackcables...

No one should even sell those Doepfer cables. The stackcables are good though expensive. They could maybe make things a little cramped if that's all you are using since they take up more space by the jack. Plus I think you can actually break something if you randomly stack into the wrong thing by accident. So I only use'em if I need'em.

These are great and pretty much the standard http://www.adinfinitummusic.com

These are new from Pittsburgh Modular and they are beautiful, though I don't know if they are good yet :) http://www.nazcaaudio.com

> You are on Muff's, too, right? What's your name there? I am Misa.

Modular Grey (weirdly, used the name before I got into modular)