Behringer

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:28:41 CET 2015

> So is the world changing? Will I have to change my opinion about Behringer's quality? (I won't change my opinion about their tactics of stealing other people's ideas and marketing them for half the price, though...not yet, anyway..;-)

Stealing ideas is what the music industry is all about.  I don’t think it should matter as much as it seems to, for some people.  What matters in the end is, did the audience enjoy the music?  Behringer are doing good work in taking a few manufacturers down a peg or two, I think .. it may not be ‘nice’, but its also not nice being charged eu5000 for a piece of equipment that costs eu200 to  make, and that is a very, very common occurrence in this industry.  Everyone does it.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com