Once you go Mac..

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:34:59 CET 2015

No out of the box VM on the Mac. I bought VMware Fusion just so that I have
it, and it works fine for pretty much your run of the mill type of stuff,
but there are times where you need all of the hardware dedicated to Windows
(e.g. running MS FSX Flight Simulator :-) ), and Bootcamp is great for
that.

VMware Fusion is pretty cool though, and it's dirt cheap.

Mohsen