MIDI hardware sequencers (was: Re: GAS .. LUST ..)

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Aug 23 11:43:18 CEST 2015

> On 23 aug 2015, at 02:22, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net> wrote:
>
> I went and spent some time playing with a Beatstep Pro. The firmware update seems to have fixed most of the glitches, and now I'm seriously considering it again.

My main use case for the BSP is synced with Cubase, letting it step sequence my Odyssey or the MS-20M, so it’s sort of a step-sequencer-tool addition to Cubase :-)

I guess it’s also great as a live performance/hardware composition tool as well but since it currently lacks any kind of chaining you have to be octopus-man to operate it together with other stuff :-)

The pads are also very nice.

/Micke