bridge over usb connection

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat Aug 8 09:12:46 CEST 2015

> On 8 aug 2015, at 08:53, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It begins: http://eu.elektron.se
>

> Great.  But, what is it?  I ain’t got time for no slick video ..

The video is for Elektron turning the Analog Four/Rytm into “TI’s”. Multichannel audio over USB back and forth, VST/AU editor etc..

But I think Andy was referring to the USB hub below. The Overbridge connections runs at USB2 12Mbit speed (apparently a faster speed was introducing too much noise into the analog circuits) and a MTT hub is crucial to use several devices together without bandwidth problems.

/Micke