Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 23:16:13 CEST 2014

Hey Gert

Im a little sceptical regarding the new NI Kontrol stuff as it all sounds a
bit "Kore".  If you recall, Kore was the new ground breaking NI technology
and, the way of the future until they dropped it completely..  I brought
into Kore (twice) and was then left with two very high-tech looking door
wedges.

I still have Komplete 9 and Maschine.  I always think they are so powerful
and sound fantastic but, I never use them.

Saying this, I imagine for the right people, they will be fantastic.  You
are a proper musician and whatever tools you have, you will make the sounds
inside your head come alive.  Im not a musician and need to keep flicking
switches until I hear nuggets of a track lurking in the resulting chaos.

Their new S Keyboards look fab and no matter how you look at it, Komplete is
great value for money...

Let us know what you decide to do..  Exciting times.....!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk