Sample Editor OS X

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Tue May 20 21:16:38 CEST 2014

Well, first off, I really like the interface. It took a little getting used to, but most things are exactly where you expect them to be.   The application runs fast and the processing seems very transparent (to my admittedly battered ears).  In using it for the last two years, I haven't had a single crash.
Also, it has some nice tools for importing audio from video files and the like (i've used that to extract audio from my youtube broadcasts in cases I forgot to record).  Also, it runs very lightly in the back ground while recording. I've never had it hiccup while recording and broadcasting at the same time on the same machine.
Tony